Technical Support Analyst - LA Region
|November 25, 2013 - February 15, 2014|
|Location:||Baton Rouge, LA|
|Salary Range:||Commensurate with experience.|
|Benefits:||Excellent benefits package.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The success of any business relies upon its ability to match opportunities with the right resources — and most importantly, the right people. BancorpSouth Insurance Services, Inc. provides Commercial, Employee Benefits, and Personal insurance brokerage and consulting services throughout the United States.
http://www.bancorpsouthinsurance.com/careers/ to apply for this position.
|Duties:||Job duties include Local LAN Administration, maintaining, troubleshooting, and repairing computer systems, servers, hardware, software, and peripherals in a multi-user environment.|
Minimum qualifications include:
- 3-5 years experience in s similar position
- Technical or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, including 2000/XP/7/8 and Server 2000/2003/2008/2012 as well as Microsoft Office Suites is required.
- Certifications are preferred (MCP, MCSA, A+, N+)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of basic Windows networking is preferred.
- Local and Remote Desktop Support - Helpdesk Support experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task assignments are required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision is required.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills to effectively understand and resolve user issues are required.
- Ability to work in a team environment required.
- Projects professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to multi-task and ability to be flexible is required.
- Light travel to remote offices will be required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.